Privacy Statement (EN)
Name of Service
Eduopen - DEMO Service
Description of the service
This Service hosts Open Online Courses from a Network of selected Universities in Italy and abroad.
Authenticated users can self-enroll and access to Course contents and activities and request Completion or Verified Certificates.
The service is based on Moodle LMS (moodle.org).
IT, Italy (Court of Modena)
Personal data processed
1. For all users
- IP address
- Referrer address (the web page a user is coming from)
- your unique user identifier (SAML persistent identifier) ePTID (O) to obtain reading access,
- ePSA (O) eduPersonScopedAffiliation, to identify the Affiliation of the User
- ePPN (O) to obtain the ownership of his IdP or SP),
- mail (O) to receive notification by the system,
- givenName (O) to configure the name of the user logged on the system,
- surname (O) to configure the surname of the user logged on the system
Data controller and contact person
University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, UNIMORE
email@example.com – Tommaso Minerva
Third parties to whom personal data is disclosed
No raw data will be released to third parties.
Authenticated users must be aware that their name and potentially email address are visible to other learners and instructors.
How to access, rectify and delete the personal data
To rectify the data released by your Home Organisation, contact your Home Organisation's IT helpdesk.
To rectify the data the user inserted by him/her self the user can edit his/her profile or can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data is deleted on request of the user or if the user hasn't used the service for two years.
Data Protection Code of Conduct
Your personal data will be protected according to the Code of Conduct for Service Providers, a common standard for the research and higher education sector to protect your privacy.